About Vintage Stuff

The aim of Vintage Stuff is to display some of the ephemera that I have collected, often inadvertently, over the years. I am now deliberately seeking out interesting old adverts, screen shots, leaflets, obscure record covers, picture postcards and illustrations; anything that catches my eye, in fact. They will be mainly, but not exclusively of UK origin (so many vintage blogs appear to be American) and almost always a scan from something that I actually have in my collection, rather than off the net. If you do re-blog, please acknowledge the source. Further stuff, mainly photographs, can be found on my Flickr pages, via the Benny Hill record cover.

Monday 10 February 2014

Blick

I don't suppose that time clocks are used much these days, and if they are, the digital world will have caught up with them by now. This 1930s example was spotted in a local antique shop (yours for £225.00). It was made by Blick Time Recorders of Aldersgate, London, the company previously manufacturing typewriters from around 1900. I wonder where it was originally used?





No comments:

Post a Comment