About Vintage Stuff

The aim of Vintage Stuff is to display some of the ephemera that I have collected, often inadvertently, over the years. I am now deliberately seeking out interesting old adverts, screen shots, leaflets, obscure record covers, picture postcards and illustrations; anything that catches my eye, in fact. They will be mainly, but not exclusively of UK origin (so many vintage blogs appear to be American) and almost always a scan from something that I actually have in my collection, rather than off the net. If you do re-blog, please acknowledge the source. Further stuff, mainly photographs, can be found on my Flickr pages, via the Benny Hill record cover.

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Three little Jems

Eva Meyer, Jayne Mansfield and Lili St Cyer, from Jem magazine, November 1956.




1 comment:

  1. 1956? Really? Wow, they were not as prudish as I thought!

    ReplyDelete